1. To Empower Women/Youth through Entrepreneurship Development to improve their economic condition.
2. To promote entrepreneurship among women and thereby empower them to join the economic mainstream.
3. To promote entrepreneurship among youth and thereby empower them to join the economic mainstream.
4. To enhance the status of women in the society, by creating a culture of entrepreneurship among women in both rural and urban areas.
5. To develop successful models of youth (Cultural) for emulation worldwide.
6. The breakage of joint family culture has added its woes to this sector. There are cases of divorce, family dispute, property dispute, and so many related problems in the daily life therefore involved in family counseling.
7. Undertake innovative and experimental projects such as economic and educational development projects for youth & women with focus on enlistment of weaker sections.
8. To facilitate employment opportunity for youth and women including Income Generation Program.
9. To encourage youth to celebrate National And International Days
10. To encourage youth to participate in sports.
11. Awareness about Environment and clean village.
12. Digital Survey
13. Participation in Panchayat Raj System.
14. To improve marketing skills in rural women.
15. Encouragement for self-employment - guidance to new entrepreneurs
for taking loans under various Govt. schemes, subsidy schemes and
starts their own business.
16. Health and self development.
17. Skill development for women and unemployed youth.
18. Personal Cleanliness habits for Children.
19. Awareness against drugs and alcohol addiction.
20. Weight gain program for mal nutritious children.
21. Cultural awareness.
22. Skill Development Program for Self Help Group
23. Participation in Govt. projects
24. Awareness projects for school children.
25. Various competitions to develop healthy minds for school children, youth and women.
Follow-up for at least one year is useful to judge the success of every program. So we keep track of every candidate for one year and ask them their valuable feed-back so that we will be able to make improvement in the next program.
For candidates, who trained under various schemes of skill development programs, we always add entrepreneurship development lectures on various subjects like market survey, personality development, project reports, different job profiles, time management, success stories etc. After training we offer them various jobs in the companies with whom our organization has tie up, we also encourage them for self-employment, which really give scope of talent of trained candidate, we organize meets for guidance of experts, successful entrepreneurs, bankers and other organizations who help the new entrepreneurs to start their own business by providing them funds (Bharatiya Yuva Shakti Trust, Be Fund etc.), We also make them aware of the various Govt. scheme of subsidy like schemes of District Industries Center, Khadi Gramodyog, Mahatma Phule Mahamandal, Annabhau Sathe Mahamandal etc.